Join Our Team
Location: Manahawkin, New Jersey NOT A REMOTE POSITION!
Job Title: Graphic Artist
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: Founder/Creative Director
Creative Click Media is seeking a qualified Graphic Designer. This is a key position that will be responsible for the design and development of a large number of graphic design projects from start to completion. In this role, you will have the ability to work with a wide range of clients throughout many different industries. A successful candidate must demonstrate a solid understanding of graphic design and must be able to show examples of their previous work.
Overall responsibility for all graphic design projects. Specific responsibilities include:
- Design graphics for the websites and print pieces using Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Interface directly with our clients and our other team members.
- Manage the process of completing projects (scheduling, copy, pictures, layout, design, etc.) from kickoff to completion and training.
- Run kickoff calls with Account Managers, create initial designs, manage the process of building and completing sites using WordPress and deliver finalized sites to clients.
- Respond to design-related support tickets
- Provide weekly updates on all projects.
- Coordinate with designers, developers and support staff as needed.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Solid Organization and Communication skills required.
- Strong communication skills and positive attitude are mandatory.
- Must be able to multitask and work independently, but also know how to work with a team.
- Knowledge of HTML, and DNS issues helpful.
- Knowledge of PHP, WordPress, Gmail, e-commerce systems helpful.
- References REQUIRED.
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent
- BA or higher in Graphic/Web Design a plus
- Competitive starting wage – based on experience & skill
- Opportunity for bonuses & advancement
- Paid time off
- Health benefits
Think you’ve got the skills we’re looking for?
Please respond to this ad with your cover letter, resume and the top 5 projects you’re most proud of.
This is an onsite position. Remote candidates will not be considered.
We are a team of technology innovators and creative minds who are on the lookout for talented individuals to join us. As a small, friendly group of designers, developers and strategists, we are passionate about building great websites, while also building a strong company. We are dedicated to bringing creative jobs to the local area and are looking for others who want to help us grow. Located in downtown Manahawkin, our office is a stone’s throw away from Long Beach Island.