Join Our Team
Our team is looking to add a creative and upbeat individual with a knack for numbers and a willingness to learn. This opportunity is an intern to hire position. The internship will be no longer than a 3 months and act as a training period to learn our software and clients. After this, the right candidate will be offered full-time employment.
Currently, our search engine optimization department is our fastest growing service and we need a dedicated specialist for SEO management, reporting, and analysis for several client accounts. Whether you’re new to this industry or have some experience, we want to hear from you.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines
- Deliver monthly progress reports
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for client accounts
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms
- Manage and improve organic search performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions
- A willingness to learn and grow in a thriving environment
- A passion for the digital marketing industry
- Excitement in joining a growing company and helping us build
- Professional communication skills to interact with clients
- A positive attitude and willingness to contribute ideas to the team
- Understanding of basic SEO practices a plus
- Knowledge of web analytics and keyword tools a plus
If you do not have any experience in SEO but want to learn and grow a career in digital marketing, training can and will be provided about our SEO services, tools and software.
Type of Employment:
This position is being offered as a 3-month internship with an end goal of full-time employment with benefits and flexible hours for the right candidate. As an intern, you will be required in-house 2 days a week.
Benefits of Creative Click Media:
- Health benefits – 100% covered
- Numerous networking events
- Workshops for professional growth
- Flexible hours – make your own schedule
- The ability to properly manage work-life balance