At Creative Click Media we are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve our clients’ online presence. With the ever-changing landscape of search engine optimization, agencies like ours have to consistently evolve in order to ensure the online success of our clients. Today we are pleased to announce that Creative Click Media is now a Yext Certified Partner. What this means is that we will be able to offer the powerful Yext platform to our clients, adding great value to our powerful suite of SEO services and giving us the ability to control even more local business listings online for our clients. We also have a new Listing Scan Tool that will allow potential clients to see how their business is listing on many of the most popular review and local search sites across the web. It can be very detrimental to have incorrect business information online and this tool will show you just what needs to be done so you can be in control of your business online!
Why Choose Us?
As a Certified Yext Partner, Creative Click Media helps customers to get the most out of their Yext PowerListings. We will set up the back-end of your account and manage every aspect of your PowerListings. Then we add you as a user to view detailed user statistics, view your listings from one convenient dashboard, add photos, video and even monitor what customers are saying about your business by enabling review monitoring and emailing your business review notifications.
Power Up Your Local Search Results with PowerListings
Appear in search results when customers are searching for businesses like yours
- Your Business Listing Scan – Use our free tool and enter your business name, phone number, and address to view your business listings across the web. With our quick scan, you can access your business information across more than 50 partner sites.
- Guaranteed Presence – After the initial setup, Yext technology automatically adds listings and updates vital information like name, address, phone number, and website. You can change your information anytime from Yext to correct and update it across its vast network.
Stand out from the competition with enhanced listings
- Detailed Categories – Yext allows you to add categories to your business listings to increase traffic. 49% of searches are unbranded, which means the searcher is looking for shoes but is not yet looking for a certain brand of shoes. Yext automatically configures your categories to be compatible with the PowerListings Network.
- Photos and Video Uploads – PowerListings allow you to add photos and videos to your listing easily to help you stand out. Profiles with photos or videos have seen a significant increase in profile clicks. Listings with videos saw 282% more clicks and updated photos had 248% more.
- PowerListings+ Enhanced Content Lists – Make your listing powerful by adding in-store business information like:
- Product/Service Lists (e.g., Shoes, Vacuums, Grills, etc. Show off the products you sell in your store to make the connection between online listing and your brick-and-mortar store – you can even promote specials or coupons)
- Event Calendars (e.g., Student Events Calendar for a School, Exercise Class Schedule for a Fitness Instructor)
- Staff Bios (Biography of the doctor, executive chef, or owner to make it more personable)
- Menus (you can add menus including photos of your yummy food and subcategories such as Breakfast, Brunch, and Dinner Menu)
Review customer feedback in real-time
- Review Monitoring – Yext actively monitors all your business listings for reviews and automatically updates your account about new ones. See all reviews ever published, or monitor reviews from the last 24 hours.
- Precision Search – Yext precision search helps you manage your business by understanding customer wants and needs. This quick search allows you to easily identify the reviews with specific terms or keywords that matter to your business.
- Email Review Notifications – Know immediately when new reviews are posted by receive=ing an alert email. You can also set the alert by search criteria to send to central marketing teams or to local store managers when necessary.
Track local search performance with full analytics
- Advanced Reporting – First-ever available tracking platform for all local listings traffic to show impact to views and traffic.
- Smart Cross-Tab and Filter – See your data in aggregate or break it down by site so you can track the metrics that matter to you.
Add Rich Location Information To Every Local Search
- Name, Address, Phone – Identifies your business, but gets updated instantly if you move
- Multiple locations – Update listings for multiple locations including enhanced listing content in one spot
- Website – Let your prospects browse your website or direct them to a special landing page
- Email – Stay in touch with potential customers
- Offers – Promote your business with special coupons or offers
- Hours – Update your business hours in real-time (where business directories allow it)
- Photos – Increase your traffic by showing off engaging pictures
- Category – Show up in unbranded searches.
- Payment Options – Make sure your customers know how to pay you.
- Staff Bios – Let your prospects “meet” you beforehand.
- Products/Services – Show off your products or services before your customer come into the store.
- Event Calendars – Engage with your customers.
- Menus – Make everyone’s mouth water with your menu!
- Mobile – Network includes more than 15 mobile apps so your customers can find your business from wherever and whatever they might be searching from.
Grow Your Business With
Social Media Marketing
It's time to try something new. Start using the power of Instagram to engage and grow your audience.